Francis Agonistes, by Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig. The New Republic 03/01/15. “The Pope is engaged in a struggle to bring the Church into the modern age. And American conservatives are fighting him every step of the way.”
- How to Dispense with Conservatism in One Essay, by Alan Jacobs. Snakes and Ladders 03/15/15.
- Who Are Pope Francis’s Critics?, Ross Douthat. New York Times 03/12/15. “… analyzing this debate mostly through the lens of American movement conservatism (I’m pretty sure Limbaugh would be fine with the Kasper proposal!) and American politics, or conjoining the two the way Bruenig’s essay sometimes does, misses the bigger picture for this pontificate and the future of the Catholic Church.”
- Did The New New Republic Even Fact-Check Its Cover Story On Pope Francis?, by J. Arthur Bloom. DailyCaller 3/12/15.
- Foundless Francis Fantasies, by Dr. Adam A. J. DeVille. Catholic World Report 03/06/15. “Young leftist Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig is the latest breathless fan cheering madly at the 2015 running of the Ultramontane Sweeps.”
- Elizabeth Stoker Bruenig contra “fearful” Catholics, by Gabriel Sanchez. Opus Publicum 03/02/15.