- Pope reemphasizes relationship between faith and reason, cites example of St. Thomas Aquinas (Catholic News Agency):
Pope Benedict XVI used this week’s Angelus to return to one of his favorite topics: the relation of Faith and Reason. Citing the example of St. Thomas Aquinas, whose feast day was Sunday, Benedict urged the faithful to remember that faith and reason are not exclusionary principles. . . .
- St. Thomas Aquinas, Priest, Doctor of the Church – introduction by Tom Kreitzberg.
- Reading Thomas Aquinas – Recommended Aids & Introductions Against The Grain January 13, 2006.
- Joseph M. Magee’s Thomistic Philosophy (AquinasOnline.com)
- Aquinas in Context by Robert P. Imbelli (Commonweal January 28, 2007):
Too often, even among those tutored in theology, knowledge of the great doctor of the church, is limited to his masterful Summa Theologiae. And, even here, it is the first two parts that receive most attention. What can thereby escape notice is how radically Christocentric Thomas’ vision and theology are. . . .